|So please bare with gaps until they're completely filled.|
|This page has missing content or no content at all! Please beef up this page with some information before it is lost to the void.|
Pop 'Em If You Got 'Em.
It is here that the most important character in our story makes herself known.
The second act of Vast Error is entitled Pop 'Em If You Got 'Em. from the Vast Error adventure map. It primarily follows the secrets and slowly unraveling mystery of who Ellsee Raines is along with following Arcjec's plight as he is introduced to the concepts of The Game within the Land of Mirage and Monochrome. It also introduces the second half of the twelve main trolls with a major side focus on the casts entry into The Medium.
- EO is introduced as Ellsee Raines, though the scenes with her are set 'in the past.' .
- Ellsee apparently committing arson is revealed.
- Ellsee suddenly gets a message from ME.
- Ellsee answers ME's message, discussing about the possible breakthrough in his work and apologizes for neglecting her.
- Feeling lonely and the inadequacy, Ellsee reaches out to Arcjec, who's still on his hive, asking whether she's likable or not.
- Ellsee decides to visit Arcjec's hive once more in hopes of meeting him and finally introducing herself properly.
- In the present, Ellsee arrives at Arcjec's hive way too late as his hive is in shambles, but bizarrely mostly intact, with Arcjec nowhere to be found.
- Ellsee quickly searches for any living creature/troll inside the hive. She sees Arcjec's lusus, frantically screaming and searching for Arcjec.
- Ellsee checks out the computer and sees the memo Murrit created and had intended to exclude her from the Game.
- Ellsee messages Murrit for answers, but he coldly tells her that he knows that she cannot be trusted, and for everyone else's sake, that she should get lost.
- Arcjec awakes on a gray platform inscribed with the Breath symbol, floating in a blank, stark white void. He recalls the previous happenings and the recent events.
- The powerful winds seen during Arcjec's entry appears once again and in a powerful convergence of wind, it transforms before Arcjec into an unknown creature, in a form of a flash animation.
- Arcjec -- terrified and bewildered after the mayhem that led up to his entrance into the game -- laughs hysterically at the sight of his denizen, which the denizen imitates awkwardly.
- The unknown creature introduces as Zehanpuryu, the Denizen of Breath, the game and its purpose, pledging himself as Arcjec's guide. He also states that he's the Bard of Breath and beckons to find him again when he is stronger.
- Zehanpuryu transforms into a gust of wind and inserts himself within the Breath platform and changes the blank planet around them into the newly formed Land of Mirage and Monochrome, the first planet of the 12 trolls to be seen.
- The perspective switches to a scene wherein someone performs a revitalization experiment on a deceased troll, with partial success.
- The experiment revitalizes but the troll remains unintelligent and aggressive, forcing solemnly to eliminate the troll and mark the current experiment as a failure.
- ME is introduced as Occeus Coliad.
- Occeus checks out his computer, seeing Ellsee had send a message and responds to her.
- Ellsee informs him about her failing in meeting Arcjec personally, the memo in which she's excluded and the game they're about to play. She also informs that he's going to work with Calder within the Game.
- Outraged at the necessity of leaving the planet, Occeus messages GS and demands an explanation.
- White Noise explains the Repitonian Romance. It aslo shows the current type of romance the casts are in.
- Flushed Quadrant is explained.
- Caliginous Quadrant is explained, as well as the Taboo and its effects.
- Pale Quadrant is explained.
- Ashen Quadrant is explained.
- White Noise explained that those trolls who feel apathetic towards their friends, romance and life in general is considered as an abnormality.
- The perspective changes back to Arcjec, now surveying his new surroundings as he was suddenly approached by one of his consorts.
- Arcjec checks on the fodder and is being messaged by Ellsee and Taz. Wanting to avoid Taz, he instead answers Ellsee and she tells him that she knows more about the game.
- He begrudgingly answers Taz's messages next, who harshly urges him to tell her if he's still alive.
- He talks to one of his consorts, accidentally naming him "Guy". Guy tells him to prepare a weapon as he's bound to encounter to face some enemies on his journey.
- Taz and Laivan team up to work on her own codes.
- Ellsee creates a memo and it ends up in a disaster as Murrit, Taz and GS left and the whole memo goes off topic.
- Taz and Laivan bicker as to why she acted horribly in the memo as the meteor continues to come closer.
- Taz's lusus, overwhelmed by its desire to return to its natural aquatic habitat, jumps into The Black Depths as Taz overdrives her chucklevoodoo and rage.
- Taz realize that her lusus' blood reveals the location of the codes, which had been in the rocks beneath the cliffs by her hive. She and Laivan started inputting their own codes.
- Taz tries to unleashed her denizen, with the help of her Ferocity Weaver.
- The denizen quickly enters the portal as Taz follows suit.
- The denizen of Rage, Azbogah, quickly berates Taz for a lot of reasons and quickly ends the conversation after it is made clear that she doesn't like her.
- Laivan begins preparing his own entry with Murrit as his server player. He asks why he left Ellsee's memo.
- GS is introduced as Calder Kerian.
- Calder traverse in the corridor as he makes his way to the Grand Fairway, in a form of flash animation. Portraits of his former friends and quadrants are shown.
- Calder arrives at the Grand Fairway as he admires the obstacles.
- Calder gets a messages from Occeus and engages in a conversation, which was previously shown. He then ends it and plays a game of golf while a meteor heads straight to an unknown location
- Laivan and his lusus, Mutt, race against the clock.
- Albion confronts the silhouette in front of her as she introduces herself as The Exemplar, Albion's ancestor. She then gives her visions of the past and future and warns not to trust White Noise and to keep Ellsee out of the game.
- As Albion's emotions quickly turns violent, The Exemplar was killed by her ex-followers.
- Albion's lusus, The Star Guardian, instructs her to return to her world as they will become one with the all-mother and be truly free.
- Albion and her lusus bid farewell to each other as they go on to their own paths.
- Albion decides to message SA and apologizes for not replying to her messages sooner and no longer wants the position.
- Dismas wakes up at the bottom of the canyon, alive and heavily injured.
- Boobdrone, now controlled by Murrit, hovers overs at the now injured Dismas.
- Murrit places Dismas on the other side of the canyon as Dismas states that he officially out of commission as he was heavily injured.
- Attempting to make Dismas feel better, he calls FF, as she frantically demands where Dismas is.
- Dismas comforts FF as Murrit tells him that he's ready to enter the Game. Dismas flips out.
- Murrit lifts up Dismas onto the cart as he sets the carrier to the max speed and proceeds to MELT TRACK as the perspective changes to an unknown character.
- PD is introduced as Serpaz Helilo.
- Serpaz is suddenly messaged by an unknown troll after playing the cursed accordion as her mood quickly turns sour.
- As Lefty sucks out the negative emotions out of Serpaz, the perspective switches to Edolon, eyeing the conversation with ease.
- Derse is shown for the first time, as the new character is introduced as Jack Noir, formerly known as Scathing Sharper and is a part of a group of gritters known as the "Dead Shufflers"". He currently picks up garbage as a punishment for his list of crimes.
- A paper cup was thrown at him as he turns around to confront the culprit and get electrocuted as he tried to help someone.
- Jack requested an assistance, only to get punched by Exonerated Executor, who's basically the one in charge of keeping eye on Jack.
- Jack is being dragged by EE and trying to escape remains to be futile. As he gets dragged, he stares at the trolls' planets.
- Arcjec reaches the checkpoint as Guy follows him. They see a fire up at a distance and quickly rans to the location and was horrified to see the town being attacked by a powerful shape-shifting monster known as a Shifter.
- Two more colorful snakes, named Lady and Person, asks him for help as he freezes on his spot, not knowing what to do.
- Arcjec is suddenly brought into a vision of a featureless white void and sees a younger version of himself, telling him that he can always leave. Arcjec questioned as he tells him that he's been running away and not acting up for 2 sweeps.Kidjec tells him that it was never his problem to begin with and will only cause more suffering to the others.
- Kidjec suddenly stops being his happy self and tells Arcjec what they wanted out of life was impossible and why they gave up their dreams. He also tells him of his past actions that led him and his friends as of what it is currently.
- Kidjec screams at Arcjec again and again, telling him to leave as his nose started to bleed profusely as a reminder of his encounter with Taz on his 6th wriggling day as he doubles over.
- Guy calls out to Arcjec as he snaps back to reality and promises to protect the consorts, preparing for the battle.
- Arcjec engages in a battle with the Shifter, in a form of flash animation.
- Arcjec throws a rock on the monster to get its attention and succeed but fuels its anger as the consorts hide behind a rock.
- The surroundings changes, as Arcjec charges off to battle with little success in killing him. He then hides behind a large rock as he frantically thinks of a plan.
- Dismas, still on the cart, jumps off when he realizes there's a dead end and almost falls down on his death with FF screaming until Murrit catches him.
- Murrit then hurls him inside as he saw his things messily sprawled on the floor until Murrit pushes him onto the ladder.
- FF keep screaming at Murrit as he decides to end the call, leaving Dismas to prepping for Murrit's entry.
- Murrit sees his personal entry codes "through the static" as the flash switches to Taz exploring her planet.
- The flash then switches to Laivan, finally meeting his denizen(s).
- Ellsee receives a message from Calder and reacts in disgust.
- Arcjec, sprawled on the grass with his strife specibus, gets up and once again fights off with the monster as he almost killed off the consorts.
- Arcjec finally defeats the monster as the perspective changes to the new character.
- SA is introduced as Sovara Amalie.
- Sovara gets a message from Serpaz and discusses about the Game and her well-being.
- After being called as a "total angel" by Serpaz, Sovara had a flashback to her previous "caretaker", Dexous.
- Sovara reads the latest translated scroll, which is all about (unbeknownst to her) the tales of four trolls sitting at a bonfire.
- Her reading is suddenly interrupted by a rumbling sounds and investigates.
- Murrit tries to enter the Game as he finds out that his lusus has died.
- Two silhouttes, named Edolon and Weird Al, appeared on Murrit's hive.
- The Corporate is shown for the first time, as well as Hamifi and Sestro.
- Albion contacts Dismas as they get ready to set up their codes and enter the Game.
- Albion suddenly gets a message from Serpaz and Occeus. Albion responds to Occeus first.
- Albion messaged Dismas again.
- Serpaz checks up on Albion by messaging her.
- Serpaz investigates the commotion and sees Edolon on her doorsteps.
- Edolon managed to get inside as he and Serpaz engaged in a heated discussion.
- Serpaz's hive is shown as the Creatures destroys half of her hive.
- Dismas panics as he receives the favor he asked for. Weird Al suddenly appears on Dismas' respiteblock.
- As Dismas tries to figure out what just happened, Albion struggles fighting off the creatures as she gets a message again from Serpaz.
- Albion and Edolon engages in a dicussion as Edolon tells her that he wanted to help them in entering the Game.
- The Creatures helped Albion and Dismas enter the Game by setting up the portals.
- Weird Al kicks Dismas onto the portal as Albion runs towards the portal.
- Dream!Albion wakes up on Prospit and decides to explore
- Dream!Albion sees Dream!Laivan and Dream!Arcjec and greets them as they catch up on Prospit.
- Dream!Laivan explains the concept of the Dream Selves as he gives them a tour. Meanwhile, a Vigilant Protector sees a ship landing and is greeted by EE carrying Jack.
- Ellsee had been chatised by her lusus as she tells her to go outside and tries not to scream when she had tons of broken Boobdrones carrying various weapon laying outside of her hive.
- Ellsee answers Calder and starts bickering with him, in regards to him leaving the memo and ech other's past.
- Ellsee and Calder reaches into an agreement as Calder detects a movement.
- Laivan speaks to his denizen and recalls his story, the Green Sun and its essence.
- Laivan's planet, Land of Construct and Deluge, is revealed as Haniel guides him to The Cauldron and explains its purpose.
- A voice coming behind from The Static asked White Noise about whether or not he like his work.
- The voice happens to be Lilith, the denizen of Life, questions him as to when he's going to tell the trolls about his true identity. She also tells him his past mistakes.
- FF is introduced as Jentha Briati and the last of the 12 main trolls to be introduced.
- As Jentha is trying to watch Turnin's video, Occeus' message suddenly pops up.
- Occeus seeks advice from Jentha, as Albion's busy with her entry and Sovara busy hiding from the creatures as Jentha replies aggressively.
- Occeus receives a transmission from Hamifi and tells him to submit or they will give him his payroll. Occeus then messages Jentha, saying that he may have finally "hit the ground".
- The consorts celebrates Arcjec's victory of taking down the monste as Arcjec tells them to stop cheering but quickly retracted his statements after seeing their sad faces.
- Arcjec then receives his lists of accomplishments and a variety of Resources and asks the consorts as to where the actual checkpoint is. They lead him to the checkpoint, but not before he receives another prize, a Spider-Man 2 movie, from Bucko.
- Arcjec arrives at the town square, when the fountain suddenly sprouts out a handful of confetti and a new charcter appears, introducing itself as Metatron. Metatron explains the additional mechanics of the Game as hands him a communicator.
- Arcjec creates a new memo. It almost went smoothly until Murrit responds to the memo. A little banter between Murrit and Ellsee ensures until Murrit tells them that they don't know they just brought with them.
- Sova hides in the Sanitization Block as she reads Ellsee's memo and gets a message from Occeus.
- Serpaz frees herself from the Creatures' grasp as Edolon hands Serpaz her personal entry codes as she fights him off.
- Sovara and Jentha tries to fight off the creatures. Jentha asks Occeus for help as her denizen suddenly appears.
- Occeus is being dragged by the Game's cursor, controlled by Calder, on the way out of his hive.
- Ellsee questioned Calder's actions in Arcjec's memo as the Creatures slowly crawls towards him, carrying his personal entry codes.
- Calder faces his own reflection as he sees the reflection of his former quadrants and friends. He then enters the portal.
- Arcjec helps Ellsee have a conversation as he helps her set up the portal.
- The Tutorial updates as Arcjec describes the situation. Ellsee tells him about the power she has.
- Ellsee arrives at the Stronghold 21 as chaos ensures.
- Rodere and Sestro discusses the current condition of Sestro's ancestor, The Executive. The chaos continues as Ellsee tries to distract the crowd as Arcjec sets up the pillars.
- Ellsee returns to her hive, and wallows.
- Ellsee and Arcjec dances to a song, in a form of flash animation.
- Tazsia stares at Arcjec on her communicator in disbelief.
- White Noise stares at Ellsee at the television as he taps his finger to the beat.
- Arcjec controls the Game's cursor as he make his way to his hive and gives Ellsee his Replica Replica Modus. He and Ellsee keeps working on Ellsee's entry.
- Murrit argues with Metatron about Ellsee's entry as Murrit's planet/land, The Land of Wave and Record, is shown. He also explains to Metatron what Ellsee did to make him dislike her.
- A series of colorful yet painful graphics of the 12 main trolls are shown.
- Ellsee, along with the remaining main casts enters through the Game, is encompassed in a flash animation entitled [S] Ellsee: Enter. .
- The animation starts off with Murrit and Metatron as Metatron flashes an image of Ellsee on his eye
- Ellsee enters through a series of portals as Arcjec helps seting down the pillars in their respective locations.
- Taz beats up a monster as one of her consorts, a scorpion, hands her a winding key.
- Laivan wanders around as Haniel guides him to an unknown building.
- Ellsee arrives in the Northern Wastes, as a group of lusii circles around her. Arcjec saves her by dropping a pillar as she activates it and enters an another portal.
- Ellsee arrives at the Kenede Spaceport, where Woemil's abandoned spacecraft is seen.
- The scene changes to a blank platform inscribed with the Mind symbol, floating in a blank, stark white void as a portal suddenly appears and Dismas pops out and lands harshly on the platform. His denizen appears as the two started bickering.
- The denizen shows him the previous happenings such as: (1) the Green Sun, (2) the Cauldron and the Magnum Opus, (3) the Medium and (4) Edolon along with Weird Al, as Dismas is transported in an unknown location.
- Albion is shown next, staring at her denizen as she gazes on the structure of her planet. The blank platform inscribed with the Hope symbol is suddenly filled up with color, presumably by her denizen.
- Serpaz fights off Edolon as she got distracted as her lusus is captured by the creatures and Edolon uses this opportunity to push her off to the portal, leaving her lusus behind.
- Ellsee arrives at the Bizkantine Ruins as she climbs up to an unknown buidling and stares at the place with glee, with Arcjec placing the pillar on its position.
- Sovara, now outside of hive with her lusus and one of the scrolls sprawled on the grass, is searching for something, with a heart-shaped with wings flies straight to her until the Game's cursor (presumably controlled by Jentha), hands her a heart-shaped pendant filled with pink essence on it.
- Jentha, now being guided by her denizen, walks around the abandoned town as the denizen sets up the portal and prompts to follow her. She then enters the portal and ends up in an unknown location.
- The scene now switches to Occeus as his lusus devours the idead creatures, as the Game's cursor (controlled by Calder) sets down the pillar. Occeus deals with the buzzing in the back of his mind again and sees his personal entry codes.
- Occeus grabs his strife specibus and slices up the cross and the broken structure lands down on his hive and destroys it. He is then grabbed by the Game's cursor as Occeus, along with his assisstant Rogi, walk towards the portal.
- Ellsee enters portal by portal as she activates another pillar and opens an another portal.
- Calder, presumably in the Black Depths, is approached by four swans as the gateways/another set of portals lines up one by one, connecting each and every planet and into the Incipisphere, except for Arcjec's.
- As Ellsee is about to enter the portal, her staff sprout out a green essence and transforms into the denizen of Life, Lilith, as the pillars glow up.
- In Stronghold 21, Sestro and Hamifi stares up at the pillar as the symbol engraved on Sestro's hands starts to light up. Turnin, who's jumping using a pogo stick, stares at the sky. An unknwon troll, presumably in space, stares at the scenario as the meteor approaches Repition.
- Lilith prompts Ellsee to enter the portal. She then runs straight to the portal as the meteor enters a portal and heads straight to the Incipisphere instead as an explosion occurs behind the trolls' planet, Repiton, and presumably brings it into an unknown location, ending the [S] Ellsee: Enter flash animation.
- The perspective switches to The Static as the television shows the complete entry of the twelve (12) trolls, ending the Act 2.
|Vast Error Actsv · d · e|